Here is a very nice classic Range Rover V8 Petrol from 2003, the perfect classic town and country luxury car. Perfect for the races with a split tailgate to spectate from.
The car is very well specified, with:
– World Renowned Range Rover Four Wheel System
– Beautiful Cream Leather interior piped in very dark navy blue
– Cruise Control
– Electric Seats
– Electric Lumbar support
– Electric Headrests
– Large Screen satellite navigation
– Top of the range hifi and multimedia system
– Aluminium interior trim
– Factory Range Rover privacy glass
– Xenon headlights
– Side steps
– Hill Descent Control
– Factory Range Rover alloy wheels
This car has covered only 70,000 miles and has a very good service history. It is a Channel Island car from new.
This car is not to be confused with the typical tired, modified, or poorly maintained Range Rover; this car is exactly as it left the factory, just as the manufacturer designed it. The interior looks as if it has hardly ever been sat in.
A new V8 Range Rover today is over £100,000; this lovely example of the classic model is for sale here at only £ 8,995!