For sale at the CarWarehouse is a remarkable example of an appeciating modern classic, the Porsche 944 Turbo.
The standard 944 Turbo was one of the highest performance cars on the road in the late 1980s, and this professionally upgraded example takes the performance to a much higher level altogether. With wider tyres, much more powerful brakes and engine and exhaust upgrades taking the power to 300bhp, this is a very fast car by today’s standards, and incredible for a modern classic car.
Owned by a Porsche Owner’s Club member and maintained by a highly regarded Porsche specialist, this car features the following performance upgrades, carried out at enormous expense:
– 18″ Speedline 964 Turbo alloy wheels
– 968 Club Sport aerodynamic mirrors
– Uprated 968 brake calipers
– Lindsay Racing Turbocharger
– Lindsay Racing Dual Port Wastegate
– Lindsay Racing Adjustable fuel pressure regulator
– Sachs clutch
– Adjustable shock absorbers
– Electronic turbo boost controller
– Uprated silicone air and water hoses
– Polished inlet manifold
– VDO boost gauge
– Lightweight flywheel
– Remapped ECU
The car comes with an enormous history file as shown, cataloguing the considerable care and expense that has been put into this brilliant car.
Last serviced late last year by a prominent Porsche specialist and hardly driven since, this 944 Turbo is in terrific condition and the perfect high performance car which is also an appreciating asset.